No. 13 FarmPaint.com Ford F-150
NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
Kentucky Speedway – Buckle Up In Your Truck 225
Race No. 12 of 23
Crew Chief: Rich Lushes
Driver Point Standings: 9th
Owner Point Standings: 12th
Sunoco Rookie of the Year Contender
Spotter: Brett Griffin
News and Notes:
- This Week’s No. 13 FarmPaint.com Ford F-150… The No. 13 ThorSport Racing team will unload chassis No. 41 for Thursday night’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) Buckle Up In Your Truck 225 at Kentucky Speedway. Making its ninth start for ThorSport Racing, after its debut in 2015, the truck has one top-five (Kansas Speedway with Cameron Hayley – 2015) and four top-10 finishes (Kansas, Texas Motor Speedway, Michigan International Speedway and Homestead-Miami Speedway with Cameron Hayley – 2015). In addition, the Ford F-150 chassis already has nine laps led with Snider at Kansas Speedway earlier this year.
- Topping the Charts… Continuing to top the Sunoco Racing Rookie of the Year (ROTY) points chart, Snider looks to extend his lead this weekend in the “Bluegrass State.” Retaking the top spot after the M&M’s 200 Presented by Casey’s General Store at Iowa Speedway in June, Snider previously has two starts at Kentucky and plans to use that experience to not only build on past performances, but also on his ROTY drive.
- Kentucky Return… Making his third return to Kentucky Speedway, Snider looks to capitalize and build on past performance at the track, and his recent momentum. Making his track debut in the a NCWTS, Snider started 16th in 2017’s race, before leading four laps and finishing sixth. His Kentucky debut came in 2016 behind the wheel of an ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards entry, where he started 25th, advancing 15 positions to finish 10th in his first start at the track.
- Built Ford Tough… Ahead of the race at Kentucky Thursday evening, Snider and his ThorSport Racing teammates will visit with employees at the Kentucky Truck Plant in Louisville, Kentucky, Wednesday, July 11. Touring and meeting with Ford employees, the drivers will receive a behind-the-scenes look at Ford’s production of their F-250, F-550, Super Duty pickups, Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator vehicles.
- Catch Snider at Kentucky… Snider will appear at the Ford Display Stage for a Q&A session, along with a fan meet and greet, Thursday, July 12, from 3:45 p.m. to 4 p.m. ET, in the midway at Kentucky Speedway.
Chatting with Myatt Snider…
“As a team, I feel like we’re going in the right direction as we roll into Kentucky Speedway. In past starts at the track, I’ve been blessed to be in good equipment, and this year will be no different. In last year’s race, ThorSport Racing had three trucks in the top-four in the first stage, so it shows the strength of this team. I’ve been leaning on my notes from my last two starts, as well as film, in an effort to keep me on top of my game. All of this will come into play this week as we do our best to maintain our momentum. We have some of the hardest working guys in the business on the No. 13 FarmPaint.com Ford F-150, and that gives me all the confidence in the world going into Thursday night’s race.”