No. 13 Century Container Ford F-150
NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
Chicagoland Speedway – Overton’s 225
Race No. 11 of 23
Crew Chief: Rich Lushes
Driver Point Standings: 9th
Owner Point Standings: 12th
Sunoco Rookie of the Year Contender
Spotter: Brett Griffin
News and Notes:
- This Week’s No. 13 Century Container Ford F-150… The No. 13 ThorSport Racing team will unload chassis No. 56 for Friday night’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) Overton’s 225 at Chicagoland Speedway. Making its debut in 2016 with Matt Crafton behind the wheel, the chassis has earned one top-five (Atlanta Motor Speedway, 2017) and two top-10 finishes (Homestead-Miami Speedway, 2016 and 2017), in addition to leading 12 laps overall. Most recently seeing the track this season, the chassis finished 15th after starting 10th at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, with Snider.
- Windy City Return… Currently competing for Sunoco Racing Rookie of the Year honors, Snider is no stranger to Chicagoland. Making his fourth start at the 1.5-mile oval in professional racing, Snider has previously competed in both the ARCA Racing Series Presented by Menards and the NCWTS, pulling double-duty during the 2016 event weekend. Despite an early exit from the ARCA Racing series event, Snider rebounded that weekend to finish 10th with Kyle Busch Motorsports.
- Rebounding Rookie… Racing his way to a top-five (fourth, Gateway Motorsports Park) and top-10 (10th, Iowa Speedway) finish in the past two NCWTS events, Snider reclaimed the top spot in the Sunoco Racing Rookie of the Year standings leaving the Hawkeye State, while further extending his lead over Dalton Sargeant to 34 points after his strong showing near the Show Me state.
- Catch Snider at Chicagoland… Snider will join fellow ThorSport Racing teammates, and other NCWTS drivers, for an autograph session at 2 p.m. CT, Friday, June 29, in Champion’s Park – west of Chicagoland Speedway’s grandstands.
- Century Container Returns… With more than 35 years’ success in plastic container manufacturing, Century Container Corporation is proud to be one of the nation’s leading suppliers of high-density, polyethylene, open-head containers and lids. The Century Container product line includes 1-gallon, 2-gallon, 3.5-gallon, 3.9-gallon, 5-gallon, 20-liter and 6-gallon pails. The 5-gallon and 20-liter sizes are also available as U.N. rated packages. Lids are available with a variety of features including long or short skirt lengths, gaskets, tint plugs, screw caps and Buna vents, as well as metal, plastic and anti-glug Rieke spouts. The company also has an in-house, full-service graphics team equipped to print containers for seamless, custom branding and messaging.
Chatting with Myatt Snider…
“Chicagoland has been a good track for me. I like how the surface is worn down and rough, and it makes for some good racing. The fact that I’ve had good runs there before in my Ford Fusion in the ARCA Racing Series, as well as in the Camping World Truck series, gives me confidence that we’ll maintain the momentum this team has coming out of Gateway. We’re continuing to run down a Playoff spot in our Ford F-150, and I feel like this weekend will be no different.”