Grant Enfinger – NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Driver:
Grant Enfinger pilots the No. 98 Champion Power Equipment/Curb Records Toyota Tundra in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series and will compete in his fifth season in the series with ThorSport Racing in 2021. In 2020, the Fairhope, Alabama, native capped off the season fourth in the point standings after leading 156 laps en route to eight top-five and 13 top-10 finishes.
Enfinger, who holds a marketing degree from the University of South Alabama School of Business, has experienced success at all levels of motorsports. Making his start in go karts at the age of 11, the 35-year-old progressed from Legends to Super Late Models and then to the ARCA Menards Series. In 2015, Enfinger led 792 laps, amassed six wins, including three poles, 13 top-five and 16 top-10 finishes en route to the ARCA Menards Series championship title.
In 2016, Enfinger made eight starts in the Camping World Truck Series, earning his career first Pole Award in the season-opener at Daytona International Speedway, and later nabbing his first career win at Talladega Superspeedway. Enfinger joined ThorSport Racing in 2017, his first full-time season in the series, finishing 11th in the standings. 2018 proved to be a breakout season for Enfinger finishing fifth in the standings after earning two poles and leading 180 laps en route to one win at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, seven top-five and 15 top-10 finishes.
- 2020 – 23 series starts, four wins – Daytona International Speedway, Atlanta Motor Speedway, Richmond Raceway, Martinsville Speedway, eight top fives, 13 top 10s Playoff driver, fourth in driver points.
- 2019 – 23 series starts, 10 top fives, 18 top 10’s and two pole awards. Regular Season Championship Driver, 7th in Championship Points.
- 2018 – 23 series starts, 1 Win, 7 top-5, 15 top-10’s. Playoff Driver, 5th in Championship Points.
- 2017 – 23 series starts, 9 top-5, 15 top-10’s. 11th in Championship Points. One ARCA start, 1 win (Springfield).
- 2016 – 8 series starts, 1 Win (Talladega) 2 top-5, 5 top-10’s and 1 Pole Award. Two ARCA starts with 1 win (Pocono) and 1 Pole.
- Won 2015 ARCA Championship with race wins at Daytona (FL), Mobile (AL), Nashville (TN), Berlin (MI), DuQuion (IL), & Salem (IN)
- Won 2014 ARCA races at Daytona (FL), Mobile (AL), Salem (IN) Elko (MN), Berlin (MI), & DuQuoin (IL)
- 93 ARCA Menards Series starts – 15 wins, 46 top 5’s and 65 top 10’s with 6 Pole Awards
- Made Truck Series debut in 2010 at Talladega
- Made ARCA debut April 19th, 2008 at Iowa Speedway
- 48 Premier Starts in Super Late Model Series with 4 wins
- Select starts in ASA, CRA and PASS
- 2 wins in the 2003-2004 Regional Super Late Models
- 2000-2004 – Legends Series – Over 50 wins throughout the Southeast, division track champion, Alabama state champion, 2-time Alabama Legend’s state pro champion, 3rd place Legends National Pro Division
- 1996-2000 – Go Karts
Current Residence: Kannapolis, NC
Birthdate: January 22, 1985
Marital Status: Married
First full-time season: 2017
First Start: Talladega Superspeedway (2010)
Top-Five Finishes: 36
Top-10 Finishes: 66
Laps Led: 730
Laps Completed: 14,563