Matt Crafton – No. 88 Great Lakes Flooring / Menards – Ford F-150
Crew Chief: Carl “Junior” Joiner, Jr.
2020 Driver Point Standings: 12th
2020 Owner Point Standings: 14th
Spotter: Jason Hedlesky
- Following a random draw, Matt Crafton’s No. 88 Great Lakes Flooring / Menards Ford F-150 will start from the 18th position for Saturday’s NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series Pocono Organics 150 to benefit Farm Aid at Pocono Raceway.
- In 10 Gander Trucks Pocono starts, Crafton has a track-best finish of third (2010) and track-best start of 3rd (2015). He has led one lap en route to two top-five and seven top-10 finishes at the track.
- Crafton holds the record for consecutive starts (458) in Gander Trucks. Among his success in the past 20 seasons, the three-time champion has earned 16 poles, and led 2,576 laps en route to 14 wins, 16 poles, 117 top-five and 275 top-10 finishes.
- Craftsmanship. The quality of design and work shown in something made by hand. That’s Great Lakes Flooring. Crafted to stand the test of time. The Great Lakes team is dedicated to creating flooring with unmatched quality. Our products are scrutinized with a finely tuned eye for detail as we take the time to inspect every inch of the products at each stage of the process. The processes we use are certified and environmentally sound. At Great Lakes Flooring, we know what it takes to create beautiful, high-quality, timeless flooring so we are committed to craftsmanship every step of the way. For more information, visit: GreatLakesFlooring.com.
- A family-owned company started in 1958, Menards® is headquartered in Eau Claire, Wisconsin and has more than 300 home improvement stores located in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin and Wyoming. Today, Menards® is known throughout the home improvement industry as the low price leader; it’s no wonder our famous slogan Save BIG Money!® is so widely known and easy to remember. For more information on Menards, visit Menards.com, or find them on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.