News and Notes:
- Matt Crafton welcomes Oklahoma Joe’s Smoker on his No. 88 Menards Ford F-150 for the NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series North Carolina Education Lottery 200 at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
- The last time Crafton took to the track was Feb. 21 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway where he started 13th and drove to a fourth-place finish at the track.
- Crafton holds the record for consecutive starts (455) in Gander Trucks. Among his success in the past 20 seasons, the three-time champion has earned 16 poles, and led 2,569 laps en route to 14 wins, 117 top-five and 274 top-10 finishes.
- Since the company’s humble beginnings in 1987, Oklahoma Joe’s has helped those who appreciate the art of low and slow and the craft of smoking. What began with a dozen hand-built smokers at the Oklahoma State Fair over 30 years ago has since forged an Oklahoma Joe’s® brand that builds the most-sought after smokers. Today, Oklahoma Joe’s continues to craft high-performance smokers, charcoal grills and pellet grills that help you go the extra mile for the flavors you seek and the people who matter. Oklahoma Joe’s is for those who believe that the slow way is the right way—that its always “Worth the While.” For more information on Oklahoma Joe’s, visit www.oklahomajoes.com, or find them on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- A family-owned company started in 1958, Menards® is headquartered in Eau Claire, Wisconsin and has more than 300 home improvement stores located in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin and Wyoming. Today, Menards® is known throughout the home improvement industry as the low price leader; it’s no wonder our famous slogan Save BIG Money!® is so widely known and easy to remember. For more information on Menards, visit Menards.com, or find them on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Crew Chief: Carl “Junior” Joiner, Jr.
2020 Driver Point Standings: 13th
2020 Owner Point Standings: 15th
Spotter: Jason Hedlesky
Crafton’s Charlotte Motor Speedway Stats:
Highest start: 1st (2019)
Highest finish: 1st (2016, 2008)
Last race finish: 5th
Laps led: 108
Top-five finishes: 7
Top-10 finishes: 13
Average start: 10.8
Average finish: 7.6
Laps completed: 2268/2293
Crafton’s 2020 Stats:
Last race finish: 4th
Highest start: 10th (Daytona International Speedway)
Highest finish: 4th (Las Vegas Motor Speedway)
Laps led: 0
Top-five finishes: 1
Top-10 finishes: 1
Average start: 11.5
Average finish: 9.5
Laps Completed: 240/240