88 Menards Ford F-150
NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series
Crew Chief: Carl “Junior” Joiner, Jr.
2019 Driver Point Standings: n/a
2019 Owner Point Standings: n/a
Spotter: Jason Hedlesky
News and Notes:
- Truck Series “Iron Man”: In his 430 series starts Crafton has piloted his No. 88 Ideal Door/Menards Ford F-150 to 109 top-five and 225 top-10 finishes.
- 19th Consecutive Season: Daytona International Speedway will be the start of Crafton’s 19th consecutive full-time season with ThorSport. He is coming off of a sixth-place finish in the 2018 NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series (NGOTS) championship standings.
- Carl Joiner Jr. Returns: For his eighth consecutive season, Joiner will be making the call atop the No. 88 pit box this year alongside veteran truck chief, Jeriod Prince.
- Dynamic Duo: Crafton and Joiner have recorded 13 wins together out of his 14 series career victories.
- Catch Crafton at Daytona: Crafton and his teammate will make appearance at the NGOTS autograph session on Friday at 2 p.m. in addition to the Ford stage at 3 p.m.