Stage 1: 2nd
Stage 2: 2nd
Laps Led: 18
Driver Points: 8th
Owner Points: 8th
Reseeded Driver/Owner Points: 4th
2020 Season Stats:
Laps Led: 104
Top-five Finishes: 6
Top-10 Finishes: 9
Average start: 7.9
Average finish: 10.3
- This is Grant Enfinger’s fifth NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series victory.
- It is Enfinger’s first Gander Truck Series win at Richmond Raceway in his first series start at the track.
- This is Enfinger’s third Gander Truck Series victory and ninth top-10 finish in 2020.
- This is Crew Chief Jeff Hensley’s second consecutive Gander Truck Series win at Richmond Raceway.
- ThorSport Racing finished one-two-three, the first time in Gander Truck Series history that any organization has accomplished.
- Tonight’s win marks the 35th victory for ThorSport Racing.
Grant Enfinger on getting his third NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series win of the season and the momentum heading into the Playoffs: “This win gives us a lot of momentum heading into the Playoffs. We needed it. It’s been a rough past month and a half to two months. We just been a little off on speed but haven’t been terrible. It felt great to not only find some speed tonight but to have ThorSport Racing (finish) one-two-three is also awesome.”
Crew Chief Jeff Hensley on the third NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series win of the season and the momentum heading into the Playoffs: “This win is huge. We’ve been off the past month or two. Part of it is that we’ve been trying some things to try to get better on our mile and a half program with those tracks being the majority in the Playoffs.”
Crew Chief Jeff Hensley on ThorSport Racing getting a one-two-three finish: “Duke and Rhonda Thorson give us the tools we need to win races. Shame on us for not winning 10 races already this year amongst all of us. For us to finish one-two-three is something I’m not surprised at. We are all capable of doing that each week. We just have to hit all of our marks, do the smart things and, capitalize when we have the opportunity. I’m really happy for the Thorson’s because they put so much into this – their heart and soul. To go out and get a one-two-finish is huge.”