Grant Enfinger – No. 98 FarmPaint.com / Curb Records – Ford F-150
Crew Chief: Jeff Hensley
2020 Driver Point Standings: 3rd
2020 Owner Point Standings: 4th
Spotter: Chris Lambert
- Grant Enfinger’s No. 98 FarmPaint.com / Curb Records Ford F-150 will roll off from the fifth starting position for Saturday’s NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series Pocono Organics 150 to benefit Farm Aid at Pocono Raceway.
- Enfinger will make his fourth career Gander Trucks start at Pocono Raceway. In three previous series starts at the track, the ThorSport Racing driver has a track-best start of fifth (2018) and track-best finish of sixth (2018) en route to two top-10 finishes.
- Enfinger has 88 career Gander Trucks starts to his credit since 2010. His success includes 622 laps led en route to four wins, five poles, 30 top-five and 55 top-10 finishes.
- FarmPaint.com is a leader and innovator of fence and barn paint, roof, foundation, agricultural and specialty coatings. It is the number one place to buy the industry’s finest agricultural coating products at factory-direct low prices. FarmPaint offers barn and fence paint, dust control, roof & foundation coatings, asphalt driveway coatings, concrete coatings and more. For more information, visit: FarmPaint.com, or find them on Facebook, and Twitter.
- Curb Records is one of the world’s leading independent music companies. Owned and operated under The Curb Group by Mike Curb since 1962, Curb Records has achieved 433 number one records, over 1,500 hundred Top Ten records and charted over 4,500 total records. Today’s roster includes some of the top names in Country, Christian and Pop/Rock music. Curb Records has produced over 100 Billboard awards and achievements and was recently honored as the 2015 Mediabase Gold Label of the Year. For more information visit: Curb.com or find them on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.