Crew Chief: Jeff Hensley
Driver Point Standings: 5th
Owner Point Standings: 7th
Spotter: David Pepper
News and Notes:
- This Week’s No. 98 Champion Power Equipment Ford F-150… The No. 98 ThorSport Racing team will unload chassis No. 43 for Saturday night’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) Eaton 200 presented by CK Power at Gateway Motorsports Park. This is the same chassis Grant Enfinger piloted to a fourth-place finish at Martinsville Speedway earlier this year. Additionally, Enfinger scored two top-five finishes with chassis No. 43 at Gateway (5th), and New Hampshire Motor Speedway (fourth), in 2017.
- “Show Me State” Stats… The ThorSport Racing driver made his track debut at Gateway in 2017. Enfinger started 14th and finished fifth.
- Race Rewind – Iowa… The Champion Power Equipment driver started 15th, overcoming an early incident in the M&M’s 200 to finish 11th at Iowa Speedway.
- 2018 Stats… In nine starts this season, Enfinger has led 13 laps en route to three top-five, and six top-10 finishes. The ThorSport Racing driver has a season-best start of third (Martinsville), and three season-best finishes of fourth (Las Vegas Motor Speedway, Martinsville Speedway and Texas Motor Speedway).
- Truck Series Stats… Enfinger has 46 career NCWTS starts to his credit. His success includes 104 laps led en route to one pole (Daytona, 2016), one win (Talladega, 2016), 14 top-five and 26 top-10 finishes.
- Catch Grant at Gateway… Enfinger will join fellow ThorSport Racing teammates, and other NCWTS drivers, for a series autograph session, Saturday, June 23, from 3 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. CT, located under the grandstands, behind the start/finish line, at Gateway.
- About Champion Power Equipment… Champion Power Equipment is a market leader in power generation equipment. Champion has years of experience providing dependable and durable power products designed and engineered in the U.S. for the North American and world markets. For home, work or play, Champion products are the standard of performance excellence. We make the power that makes your life easier. For more information visit, ChampionPowerEquipment.com.
Chatting with Grant Enfinger…
“With the repave, it’s going to be fast, and I don’t anticipate the tires dropping off very much. Last year was the first time I raced Gateway, but it’s definitely a track that I’m really looking forward to getting back to. Turns 1 and 2 are pretty high braking, and tight corners. Turns 3 and 4 are flat and wide sweeping. This makes it fun, challenging, and a great track for the Trucks.”