Stage 1: 4th
Stage 2: 4th
Laps Led: 4
Driver Points: 4th
Owner Points: 4th
2020 Season Stats:
Laps Led: 34
Top-five Finishes: 6
Top-10 Finishes: 10
Average start: 7.9
Average finish: 9.1
- This is Ben Rhodes’ third NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series victory.
- It’s Rhodes’ his first Gander Truck Series win at Darlington Raceway in his first series start at the track.
- Today’s win at Darlington Raceway locks Rhodes into the 2020 Playoffs with one race to go in the Gander Truck Series regular season.
- It is Crew Chief Matt Noyce’s first Gander Truck Series win and first win with Rhodes.
- This is Ford’s first Gander Truck Series win at Darlington Raceway.
Ben Rhodes on what it feels like to get his third Gander Truck Series victory: “The win feels awesome. I feel like I can breathe now and it’s like a big burden is off of my shoulders. There’s a lot of guys on this team that it is their first win – my mechanics, crew chief – and I’m proud and honored to be able to give them that win.”
Crew Chief Matt Noyce on his first career win at a historic track: “It’s pretty exciting especially to get your first career win at a race where we are kind of equalized with everyone. Where a lot of these guys raced or crew chief’s calling their first race here at Darlington. I always thought this place was so cool growing up watching races and what the Southern 500 means, so to get my first win here as a crew chief is pretty special.”