About ThorSport Racing
ThorSport Racing is a NASCAR Truck Series team based in a state-of-the-art 100,000-square-foot facility located in Sandusky, Ohio.
- Longest-tenured NASCAR Truck Series team competing since 1996
- Five championships
- Four Truck Series driver championships – the most by any organization in the series all-time
- The only team to have back-to-back championships (2013-2014)
- The only team to have a 1-2-3 and a 1-2-3-4 finish in the Truck Series
- Established NASCAR Truck Series record by leading drivers’ championship after all 22 Races (2013).
- Has finished within the top 10 in driver points 29 times
- 16 consecutive seasons with a win – the most of any team in series all-time history
- Three Rookie Of The Year Awards – Willie Allen (2007), Johnny Sauter (2009), Myatt Snyder (2018)
- Matt Crafton leads the all-time record for the most starts in the Truck Series to date at 521 series starts